2. What Type of Information Do We Collect? When you visit the CIR Website, we may collect passive information about your visit. Passive information is any form of aggregate data, navigational data, tracking data, click-stream data, or historical data, which does not on its own personally identify you. We may also collect the following personally identifiable information should you voluntarily submit it to CIR, through the CIR Website or otherwise: your first and last name, your home and other physical address, your email address, and your telephone number. CIR provides you with the ability to “opt-out” of certain uses of such personally identifiable information.
22144 Clarendon St. Suite 214
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Telephone: (818) 883 4614
4. How Do We Use Or Share Information? If you have opted out of our general use of personally identifiable information, CIR will not use or disclose such information except as follows:
To communicate directly with you in connection with your specific requests;
To validate credit card numbers;
To comply with a lawful subpoena or court order;
To remedy any violation or breach of an agreement between you and CIR; or
To prevent harm to the property or rights of CIR or its customers.
If you have not “opted-out” of our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, CIR may also use such information for its own marketing and survey purposes, and CIR may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts, subject to reasonable confidentiality restrictions.
5. Aggregate Information. CIR may share aggregate statistical information with business partners, sponsors or other third parties, but none of them receive personally identifiable information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women applied for extended service, but we would not disclose anything that uniquely identifies those individuals.
6. Unsolicited Emails Received by You. CIR endeavors not to send unsolicited bulk email to anyone who has opted out of their receipt. If you have inadvertently received one of our emails after opting out, or if you simply wish to stop receiving them, please follow the instructions contained in the email or send a request to be unsubscribed to [email protected].
8. Children’s Online Privacy Protection. The CIR Website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). CIR does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by emailing us at [email protected].